Teacher: Mrs Menzies
- We are creating our own tourist leaflets all about Edinburgh.
- We are writing letters to persuade politicians to build our landmark design.
- We are solving sums with missing addends.
- We are counting in groups of 3 and 5.
- We are learning about Money and counting out and calculating change.
Our topic this term is Edinburgh. We are learning about the different landmarks, looking at maps of Edinburgh, finding out about the different methods of transport, learning more about the culture, traditions and dialects.
- We are learning to use ‘Microsoft Word’ in our ICT time.
- We are learning Scottish country dancing in PE.
- In Outdoor Learning we are playing, exploring, creating pictures and designing.
- Gerald our class mascot will continue to visit us all at home.
- We are learning French with Miss Campbell. We are learning vocabulary to tell people about ourselves.