Teacher :- Miss McGill
Current Project : – Living and Growing
Highlights of The Term So Far
We are really fortunate this term as we have two teachers in Primary 6. Miss Easton has joined our class as a PGDE student teacher from Moray House. We have been getting to know her and learning lots of new things together.
- We have been learning about the human body in science and are hoping to do fun experiments.
- We will be learning some of the French vocabulary used in conversations about what we like and dislike.
- We have been using our ICT time to access sumdog which helps us practise our times tables and supports us in becoming more confident in our fraction work.
- We will be starting our next drama block this week, focussing on the importance of friendship and being kind towards others.
- We are really lucky this term to have shinty taster sessions. It is something quite different and we are really enjoying ourselves.
- In outdoor learning with Ms Reynolds we have been working with Standard Life to help care for our school environment.
- We are beginning to get excited about our trip to Benmore in June.
- Please remember next Tuesday (9th May) you are invited to come along with your child to the Benmore camp meeting.
- We have been asked to help Redhall with their Sports Day on the 11th May, we are really excited.
- Some of us who are in the drama club are getting excited to perform Charlie and The Chocolate Factory to parents next month.
Primary 6 Photo Album