Teacher: Ms Hubbard
In Literacy we are using classic texts to help the class improve our writing such as the picture of Dorian Grey.
We will also be finishing our book Great Expectstions and learning about life in the Victorian times.
In Maths we are learning about..
- Shape and angle
- Fractions, decimals and percentages and how they are linked
- Written and mental methods of calculation with particular focus on division
Topic Our topic this term is World War 2. We are learning about the causes, the countries involved, rationing, the Blitz, evacuation and much more!
- We are having rugby sessions with students from Merchiston each week.
- We are having a weekly community session where some of us help younger children in class.
- We are working through our STEM booklets in preparation for our visit to Edinburgh College.