On Internet Safety Day, pupils in the school had lessons in class abouthow to use the internet safely and responsibly. A parent came in to teach us how to be safe online. Here are some tips to be safe first.
- Only use sites which are designed for your age group. There is an age limit for a very good reason.
- Never tell anyone your passwords
- Be careful what you information you give on line.
- Always check friend requests, only speak to people you know and trust.
- Never, talk to, meet or give information to anyone you do not know.
- Let an adult know if you are suspicious about anything.